cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Sensor green light not on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Galaxy watch active sensor not turning on.

Latest update R500XXU1DSL1/R500OXA1DSL1

Light switched off around end March.

Tried rebooting several times.

Not recording sleep steps heart rate etc.

Pls fix this ASAP.

Or Share steps on how to sort this out

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Sensor green light not on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out! I would like to look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the full model code and serial number of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out! I would like to look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the full model code and serial number of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello I have the same problem, light not turning on and steps and workouts not working, the past two weeks the Strava app has been stopping half way through a run turning the music off at the same time.  Can you help please.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem and I don't know what to do!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having same issue. Started a couple weeks ago. My watch has also been disconnecting when my phone is right next to me. Help please.