Original topic:

Sensor on watch burning wrist

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 10:00 PM)
ccmay
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello.  I have had a lot of garmin watches over the years and never had a problem with them.  This is my first Samsung watch, Galaxy Watch 4, and it has left an awful burn on the top of my wrist right where the sensor sits.

No, I do not have a hygiene issue as one person crassly accused another user of.  No, I do not let water pool under it.  This is not a personal issue as I have worn watches with sensors for many years.  This is a Samsung issue and with all the other reports of similar issues, why is it not being taken seriously?  

3 Replies
Kitkat2019
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I had this with my galaxy 3 watch (never had a problem with my fitbit versa sensor)

So far the galaxy 4 watch hasn't burnt my wrist
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and would like to escalate this to our specialized team. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes