cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Sensors stopped working after update

My GW sensors have stopped working after one ui update. Today I visited service center and they charged me Rs 177 as service fee to tell that I need motherboard replacement. They are not even willing to hear that this problem happened after software update. Or Samsung just want to make money by causing faults intentionally. I am going to take this further, why the problem has happened only after warranty period is over? And more than 50 guys are having same problem... come on Samsung we paid for the watch and deserve an explanation,

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Sensors stopped working after update

Im having the same problem!! Out of NOWHERE!!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Sensors stopped working after update

Before I even thought of sending mine in. The guy at the samsung store said his colleague likes replacing mother boards. .... the fact that the galaxy wearable plug in is showing its no longer compatible  with my s10 plus has to say something. We should take this further. Samsung just released galaxy watch 3 now the older version fails all at the same time... coincidence  I don't think so. I've seen some posts of other people sending in their gw and they struggled to get it back. After a month of fighting finally got it back and it started with the same issues again. Hence it not being the motherboard. I will not send mine in. We have to stand together.  This is not right.