Original topic:

Separate do not disturb on Galaxy 4 watch

(Topic created: 04-05-2022 07:24 PM)
userjF0D91YDFJ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
On my Samsung active 2 watch I could have separate do not disturb times on my watch than my phone (you unchecked sync with phone and setting would pop up where you could create your schedule) where did this go on the galaxy 4. Nothing pops up when I uncheck sync with phone. I need my phone to be on dnd in the mornings when the kids are sleeping but want my watch notifications back. Please help.
5 Replies
Tseruyah
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I believe you can sync or unsync the do not disturb in the notifications menu in the watch settings on the phone.
0 Likes
userjF0D91YDFJ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes, you can sync or unsync (if you unsync your watch never goes into do not disturb mode) On my old Samsung watch when you unsynced you could set up a separate do not disturb schedule for just your watch
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Have you tried unsyncing the Do Not Disturb feature between your watch and the phone and just using bedtime mode on your watch which you are able to set up a schedule with? Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00080310/

0 Likes
userjF0D91YDFJ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes I have, but you have to manually activate the bedtime mode. Was much more convenient when I could just set a schedule
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for following up. Per our resources, you can set up a schedule. Give these steps a try: Alternatively, you can navigate to Settings, and then tap Advanced features or Advanced. Tap Bedtime mode or Goodnight mode, and then tap the switch next to Turn on now. If you have a Galaxy Watch4 model, there will also be an option for Turn on as scheduled. If desired, you can enable this feature and set a schedule for Bedtime mode to automatically turn on and off at certain times.

0 Likes