cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Seriously tho. ECG...WHEN!?!?!

If you have the clearance from the FDA and have had the capability since the galaxy watch active 2 came out, WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE THE FIRMWARE READY TO GO?!?!

I got this watch (galaxy watch active 2) because of the ECG feature specifically with the assurance that the update would be out as soon as it got FDA approval. 

Seriously not cool. We deserve a firm answer and a swift resolution. 
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Seriously tho. ECG...WHEN!?!?!

I know absolutely nothing about this but I do remember Apple taking quite sometime before ECG was turned on their Series 5 Apple Watch. The FDA approved it but you have to give Samsung sometime to test over a long period of time and make sure the feature is ready for consumers. This is just my opinion, so please take it as that Smiley Happy.

▪︎If my reply has been helpful please ✅
Solution Solved & leaving a ❤ is much appreciated! ▪︎
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Seriously tho. ECG...WHEN!?!?!

I think we are just frustrated because Samsung advertised the feature when it released the GWA2. I also bought the GAW2 for the same reasons and it was advertised saying it will get the ECG soon. It has been quite long and no response or acknowledgment for those features. So I understand the frustration of those customers. I think it would have been better if Samsung waited until they got theFDA approval and actually released a watch with the feature already on it. Samsung said that the GWA2 has the capabilities for it but was never implemented with it. I'm hoping that an update will give us this long awaited feature soon. Fingers crossed...