cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Setting Altimeter

Hello,

Trying to manually set my altimeter.  Everytime I enter the reference number (1115), as soon as I hit set, it reverts back to the number 0.  It looks as though it is set on the tick marks that go around the edge of the clock face, but there are no numbers in the main part of the face... it says 0 ft.  I am not understanding why it reverts back to 0 when I hit "set."  Any help is appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Setting Altimeter

Not sure I understand what you want to do, but to manually calibrate the altitude to your known location, first read the pressure from the watch and input that in the manual pressure field. Then input your altitude.

Highlighted
Constellation

Thank you for answering.  I am currently at 1115 ft above sea level. It shows on the ticks on the side but not with the number in the middle.  Here is what my watch looks like with this app:15865194442775019300260542941872.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

IMG_20200410_074713767.jpg

This one too.

Highlighted

Looks like you don't get any pressure reading?

Maybe try to see if the HW test mode can check the pressure sensor (see YouTube). Also, if I change to manual calibration I don't get the calibration info you show in the first picture. Have you changed back to automatic calibration?