Original topic:

Severe battery drain galaxy watch Active 2 40mm

(Topic created on: 2/12/21 12:52 PM)
userq1jZGjZDfS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi! I've already posted another message on this before.

Lately it seems as though my recently purchased galaxy watch Active 2 has extremely poor battery life when connected to my phone's Bluetooth (mind, I have the Bluetooth only version)

Today, for example I went on a bike ride with GPS on (high accuracy off) and connected to my phone via bluetooth, i left with 97% and after 1hr 50minutes riding it was totally dead.

I've tried several fixes, like a reset and messing around with the Bluetooth settings on my phone, but nothing has worked.

I assume this is not normal battery consumption? Should I return the device? (it is under warranty)

Thank you in advance.

2 Replies
PirateAt40
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've been having the same problem. Left for work today with it 100% and it was completely dead within 4 hours.
I reached out to Samsung and they asked me for the model# and serial# so they could look into it. That was over a week ago. I haven't heard a word from them since.
userq1jZGjZDfS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, glad I'm not the only one with this problem! I'll try contacting Samsung myself, so hopefully they'll acknowledge the problem more quickly.

0 Likes