cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Ship date on Galaxy Watch 3 45mm LTE Black

So I ordered the Black LTE 45MM watch last week and Shop Samsung app has been showing ships the weekend 8/14. Happened to be online today and the order shows back ordered and arriving 9/9. I mean 4 days and now all of a sudden you do jot have in stock.. I would cancel and just buy locally but I am getting 150 for trade in on my Active 2.. so annoyed I will have to wait more than a month to get it 😑😑😑😑😑😑
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Ship date on Galaxy Watch 3 45mm LTE Black

Could be worse... Pre-ordered the Note 9 in August... didn't get it till October. Now that hurt.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "βœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
Using a Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935A) on ATT with Gear S2 (SM-R730A), Baseband:G935AUCS2APH1, Kernel:3.18.20-8575098
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Ship date on Galaxy Watch 3 45mm LTE Black

if that is the case I would likely cancel the order I am not waiting that long.. as it stands I might cancel the order and just buy local and try to sell the active 2 on my own
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Ship date on Galaxy Watch 3 45mm LTE Black

any news on your pre order? I'm thinking about canceling as well and just buying local. I don't think I will ever pre order anything from Samsung again.