Original topic:

Should I get a galaxy watch 5?

(Topic created: 08-07-2022 09:18 PM)
user61H8GPeGkA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm considering a galaxy watch 5. Overall I'm very invested in the Samsung ecosystem. I've had zero complaints of all gadgets and appliances until the $4000 refrigerator that dents if you fart near it. Can I expect the watch to be more durable? If so, why not the refrigerator? 🤔

4 Replies
Dmoore38
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
The smartphones and buds and watch is more of their money makers and they put more into them then any of their appliances
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'd definitely go for it. Had some older Samsung watches in the past where I'd ding them against something and never suffered a single scratch. I currently have the Galaxy Watch4 running the OneUI 4.5 beta and so far it's been a great experience for me. I had doubts over WearOS at first, but the operating system is quite nice. The amount of RAM it uses can and should be a bit better though
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Omg 😆 that's awesome you fart near your fridge and then it gets dented can you demonstrate please? Lol. Unfortunately no one will be able to answer your question for about 50 hours because that's when they should be announcing the Galaxy watch 5 and the new phones and no one truly has any real information until the announcement and the Samsung just won't comment on that until the announcement
0 Likes
VazerOG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes, they're built more durable. I have the watch4 and (ironically) it was on my wrist and got smashed, and scraped across a concrete wall and my washer/dryer tower while I was moving out last month.

It survived with a couple of minor scratches. I was honestly impressed.

Not to mention the battery life on this thing is quite impressive if used normally (with AOD off, gesture wake on)
0 Likes