cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user6hlxReMb6C
Constellation

Skin Burn/Rash

A few weeks back I bought a S3 Frontier. After a couple of days off wearing the watch I took it off to charge it. I noticed some really bad skin irritation, closely resembling a burn. This was not on top of my wrist, but along the radius and ulna edges. It cleared up a couple of days later.

Today (6/13) I took the watch off again to charge it, and the irritated/burn areas are back, and look quite a bit worse than before. Didn't think to take a picture the first time, but this is what I have going now. 

It seems to be the band that's the irritant. Any answers would be greatly appreciated.15630610898325162817657440654630.jpgUlna

15630611486635932633871681494492.jpgRadius

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Skin Burn/Rash

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing these symptoms. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

user8BkZgxyhxZ
Astronaut

Re: Skin Burn/Rash

looks like allergy to something in the metal.  My daughters have that with some jewelry

TheSMQ
Constellation

I had the same thing w my Frontier. All the sensors stopp...

I had the same thing w my Frontier. All the sensors stopped and I contacted Samsung, sent it back, and it had been overheating.