Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Skin Rash - Samsung Active 2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I recently purchased the Samsung Active 2 and I've got a skin rash. There's a circle mark with dry sky on the top of my wrist and then some dark spot scarring on the bottom of my wrist from the silicone. I've not had a reaction like this before and it seems that others are having it too.

Are there just some bad versions of this causing reactions or are all the straps just causing allergic reactions?

I'm not sure whether to return it or whether it needs to be exchanged? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Skin Rash - Samsung Active 2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userdNv4OwmvKK Oh no! I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model code and the serial number or IMEI number in a private message so I may look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION
You have two different reactions going on though which is puzzling.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userdNv4OwmvKK Oh no! I am sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model code and the serial number or IMEI number in a private message so I may look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've had the same issue. Trust me. It is nothing wrong with the watch itself. Whatever the Original band is made from/out of your probably allergic to that material and didn't know it. All I did was order another wrist strap off of Amazon and now I don't have that issue. Trust me and do that and you will he fine
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To reply privately, you can use this link: http://bit.ly/2XERsky However, you will need to access it from a web browser. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userdNv4OwmvKK Good morning! I just wanted to check in to see if you are still in need of assistance?

Please note that the notification email is a Do Not Respond email address. You will need to respond directly to the message.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

I would like to reply but I'm unsure of how to do this privately.

Can you share how?

Thank you 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've also developed the burn/ rash. It's not the band. I'm positive it's an allergy to something on the watch. Did Samsung resolve this? What was the resolution?