JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Skin burning under the Galaxy Watch 4 biosensor

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 03:05 PM)
userKeHSb4GtUs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Prior to getting the GW4 Classic LTE I wore the Active 2 and Gear Sport watches and never had a problem. Within the first five days with the Watch 4 I developed a burn on my wrist directly under the biosensor. The skin peeled after a few days.

I'm not allergic to anything and clean the watch at least once daily. I switched it to my right wrist for several days and stopped wearing it at night for a while so it could partially heal. 

Has anyone yet determined a cause of this? I've seen other reports of this on the Galaxy Watch reddit forum. 

wrist burn.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am very sorry to hear of your experience with the Watch 4 Classic. We take these concerns very seriously, and would like to collect more information so we can forward it to our specialized team to assist you. If you are able, please send me a private message, either by clicking onto my profile and clicking Send a Message, or using this link: https://bit.ly/3hzZfw8

Please make sure to include the following information for the most expedient assistance in the private message:

Full Name:

Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):

Email Address:

Best Contact Number:

Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)

Model Code:

Serial/IMEI Number:

Thank you in advance.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am very sorry to hear of your experience with the Watch 4 Classic. We take these concerns very seriously, and would like to collect more information so we can forward it to our specialized team to assist you. If you are able, please send me a private message, either by clicking onto my profile and clicking Send a Message, or using this link: https://bit.ly/3hzZfw8

Please make sure to include the following information for the most expedient assistance in the private message:

Full Name:

Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):

Email Address:

Best Contact Number:

Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)

Model Code:

Serial/IMEI Number:

Thank you in advance.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userKeHSb4GtUs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for the prompt reply. I just sent you the requested information. 

0 Likes
Members_gvtIPnO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, 

Am having the same burn that is happening to my wrist as well. This is not good and it really sucks that you pay over 200.00 and have it burn you. That you are not able to wear if it. Please help because I don't want to be out of money for something am not able to wear or use anymore

0 Likes