Original topic:

Skin irritation

(Topic created: 01-27-2021 07:13 AM)
user61XiCQ99k8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I got the Active 2 for Christmas and I have developed a rash. Is there a skin or something to put on the watch to protect my skin? 16096435094425070482626868182880.jpg

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out, I can understand doing so experiencing this symptom. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Could you please provide me with your model and serial number for your watch in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

userlq8c9eNXfB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi I have developed the same kind of rash. I as most people wear my watch 24/7 and have to keep swapping the watch between wrists due to this. Before bed I do put a bit of moisturiser where the watch sits. Which helps a bit. I am assuming the rash is from sweating. There is different types of straps on amazon that I am going to try.  And if me swapping straps to a different material doesn't work I might have to sacrifice not wearing the watch but I dont want to do that because it was a lot of money and its has helped my health alot.I am going to try this strapI am going to try this strap

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2 

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey, just wanted to touch base. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes