JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Skin rash galaxy watch 3

(Topic created: 02-06-2021 09:50 AM)
userJKbChRuDTZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've had the galaxy watch 3 golf edition for about 2 weeks. I only wear the watch around 12 hours a day. I now have a sore red rash around my wrist exactly where the band goes. Really dissatisfied £300 watch that I can't wear. Never had an issue with Garmin, tom-tom or Fitbit devices.

0 Likes
9 Replies
OrganicTimmy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
maybe you are allergic to the bands? you can easily swap it out for another one.
0 Likes
userJKbChRuDTZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

That's what I'm hoping. Just worried about buying another silicone one. My Garmin and tom-tom straps felt like a similar material to my galaxy. I had no issues with those.

0 Likes
Hershey86
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I bought a leather band off Amazon instead because I was concerned about a repeat rash.
0 Likes
Hershey86
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I had to switch my band out due to this issue.
0 Likes
userJKbChRuDTZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Is everything OK now you've done this. Did you go for a stainless steel one ?

0 Likes
Hershey86
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
everything is okay now that I switched to the leather band
0 Likes
St3v3C
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
lots of people are allergic to different types of rubber or what coats it. we had patients that were allergic to latex, but all of our gloves are made of it so we had to get nitrile. it's not uncommon, and it doesn't make the watch bad. I replaced my watch band with a tactical Velcro one...not because it gave me a rash, but because it looks much nicer.
userJKbChRuDTZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm not saying the watch is bad. I love the watch, that's the annoying thing. I've paid £300 for a watch that I need to replace the strap. Its clearly the strap that's caused the issue but samsung want a medical letter proving this. If they sent me a replacement strap I would be more than  happy.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out, I can understand doing so experiencing this symptom. I would be happy to look further into this for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your device in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

View solution in context

0 Likes