1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
No the temperature sensor hasn't been enabled yet

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

12 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
No the temperature sensor hasn't been enabled yet

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
jimdel
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
So are we gonna ignore the fact that Samsung sold us a watch that they promoted had body temperature readings and that function has yet to start working. 
Samsung you owe me a refund or I'm filing a complaint with the consumer protection 🤔 :hundred_points: 
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
You're barking up the wrong tree, it is an FDA issue, they have not approved it for use in the USA yet.
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
So it is a Samsung issue. You can't promote something, sell it a price point knowing well that it's not approve for use in the country
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
It is approved in many countries around the world, just like the blood pressure app. Unfortunately, we are in the USA in the FDA has the final say on it. So it's not a Samsung problem because it is available just about everywhere else.
0 Likes
TonyTypeS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Than the watch should not have been released in the USA until the advertised features are ready.
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Watch 6 is going to be released and it's never gonna be approved
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
Or, maybe you should have done more research prior to purchasing. There are hundreds of Articles and posts regarding the blood pressure and temperature not being available in the USA.
0 Likes