cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Sleep and Steps not tracking after update

My Galaxy watch is just over 12months old and on 30 December 2019 the software was updated to Software version - R810XXU1DSL1. Since the update the sleep function has not been working, I only get "No sleep record today". The steps counter is also completely out, today showing only 96 steps after an almost 30 minute walk. I suspect the running workout is also malfunctioning after showing considerably less km's than my running companions with other devices.

I've tried shutting down and restarting the watch which hasn't helped. I then did a full reset of the watch, which also didn't help. Anyone know what else I can do try?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Sleep and Steps not tracking after update

I'm not the only one! Just last Friday (January 10th) my watch stopped talking sleep. Also my steps are going crazy, like 4000 while I sleep! I've reset it twice with no help! Someone help us!

Constellation

This same thing started happening to me too this week (started being weird on February 27th). My watch has been on the newest update since January. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy watch, loved it. I took a trip for business. It worked fine. Upon return, no sleep data.