JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Sleep data isn't appearing ON actual watch

(Topic created on: 4/13/21 1:26 AM)
user3y1I2Metm5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, my daughter and i both have galaxy watch active 2. After the update on 4/7, the watches no longer displays sleep data ON the watch. The data is still bring collected because I can see it in the SHEALTH app on my phone. But, on the watch, where I used to be able to see several days of data, it now just says "no sleep data recorded." Anyone else having this problem or any suggestions to fix this? I really need this fixed! One of the main reasons I brought this was to help manage my insomnia throughout the night. Having to check my stats and progress on my phone is far more disruptive than just quickly glancing at my wrist. Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello,

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health department for further assistance regarding your concerns. They can be reached directly at1-855-795-0509.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
Have you tried to create a back up of the watch and then full reset and restore from back up
user3y1I2Metm5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes. I have
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello,

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health department for further assistance regarding your concerns. They can be reached directly at1-855-795-0509.

View solution in context

usersCN16FIdqp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the opposite problem...since a few days while sleep is still shown on my GW3, SHealth is not showing it after syncing and is asking whether I did sleep last night....any idea what is going on here?

0 Likes
usersCN16FIdqp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Quick update: after restarting my phone and watch the sleep data successfully synced....

0 Likes