JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch series - Inaccurate sleep data

(Topic created: 04-30-2022 11:13 AM)
mryashv
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Sleep chart shows end time as the time when watch was sync sleep monitoring data with Samsung Health app and not the actual time when I wake up.  Is this a bug? Example. If I wake up at 6:30 a.m. but sync my watch at 7:30 a.m. Samsung Health app is showing sleep end time as 7:30 a.m. instead of 6:30 a.m. 

My watch - Galaxy watch active 2 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the sleep not tracking accurately on your watch.

This article provides steps for using the sleep tracking feature, as well as additional tips. Monitor your sleep with the Galaxy Watch4, Watch5, and Watch 6 and Samsung Health (The steps will be similar for all Galaxy Watches.)

To troubleshoot the watch not tracking these features or providing inaccurate data, it is recommended to Clear the App Cache. A second step to try is uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

We also recommend submitting an error report, this will allow logs to be submitted and provide us with more information. Please use this link for steps to submit an error report: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/How-to-submit-an-error-report/td-p/247...

If the issue persists after completing the troubleshooting, I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509  for more accurate steps on getting your sleep tracking proper times.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the sleep not tracking accurately on your watch.

This article provides steps for using the sleep tracking feature, as well as additional tips. Monitor your sleep with the Galaxy Watch4, Watch5, and Watch 6 and Samsung Health (The steps will be similar for all Galaxy Watches.)

To troubleshoot the watch not tracking these features or providing inaccurate data, it is recommended to Clear the App Cache. A second step to try is uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

We also recommend submitting an error report, this will allow logs to be submitted and provide us with more information. Please use this link for steps to submit an error report: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/How-to-submit-an-error-report/td-p/247...

If the issue persists after completing the troubleshooting, I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509  for more accurate steps on getting your sleep tracking proper times.