cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userexFvGji7ne
Constellation

Sleep tracker

My sleep tracker on my active 2 watch will not track anything. I've had thos watch for over a week and nothing. I have turned on the rem thing. Still nothing. Downloaded samsung health still nothing. I sync and nothing comes up. In not sure what else to do. Everything else seems to work but the tracker. And at this very moment the thing I want the most to work, wont. Thanks in advance. Maybe I'm just missing something. Which is another thing. I have not found much information to try and fix this on my own. Again thanks. Looking forward to a reply or maybe 2. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Sleep tracker

I don't have the active, but one day my watch didn't track sleep. It gave a message that it was too loose.

Have you received that message, or do you think it may be loose?

userexFvGji7ne
Constellation

It doesnt feel loose at all. If anything it may seem a bit tight. 

Reverend_D
Asteroid

Make sure the heat rate is set to always. I think it comes set to every 10 minutes by default. Also, set the Goodnight Mode to automatic if you want it to just record automatically. It seems to only record sleep when Goodnight Mode is on. I turn mine on manually every night, but it does have an automatic mode as well.

userexFvGji7ne
Constellation

Where do I find the good night mode? Also the heat rate? Where do I go to change those settings? Thanks

userrfr1PZN3LE
Constellation

interestingly, when I manually turn on goodnight mode ON it will NOT track my sleep. (Samsung Note 9 and Active Watch2). and to pile on at least twice a week I have to tell my phone that I have a watch, when choosing Galaxy Wear it asks "what type of devioce do you have..." I choose Active2 and it connects again. a little frustrating. I like both devices but I can't recommend them so far, aside from people that know how to fidget with consumer electronics. and really this kind of thing should be 100% by now.