Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JiDey247
Constellation

Sleep tracking is still inaccurate on Samsung Watches

Hi everyone,

Was wondering whether you guys also noticed that the sleep tracking is not accurate.

For instance, I only get 20 min at most of deep sleep each night and it seems to be an issue many other users have.

This problem was already happening with previous watches as well while Fitbit seems to have more accurate results for instance (i.e : around 1h30 of deep sleep).

It also sometimes recognize sleep when I’m not sleeping and just laying in my bed or sofa.

The most annoying one is the deep sleep tracking issue though as it is the most important info for sport, etc... Anyone else?

This issue should have been fixed since months now, hopefully Samsung will be able to fix this in One UI 2 (or whatever the next GWA2 version will be), changing the sensors threshold or whatever else.

2 REPLIES 2
userskPp68oOvY
Astronaut

Re: Sleep tracking is still inaccurate on Samsung Watches

Hade this watch for a few nights now and seriously dissapointing tracking ability, The active 2 hade me awake at 2.h 10 min (22/%) of My 9 + hour sleep.. Im used ro The Garmin but had higher hopes for this watch. It Kinda undermines The trust in the watch. 

Didier3001
Astronaut

Re: Sleep tracking is still inaccurate on Samsung Watches

Same problem here. Very innacurate sleep tracking from the Galaxy Watch Active 2. The watch usually reports that I have between 15 to 30 mins of deep sleep while 2 other devices from Fitbit and Withings  show similar information with 1h30 - 2 hours of deep sleep.

Big disapointment and I'm considering to return it since I have another month to decide.