Original topic:

Smart Caddie App on Galaxy active 2 is requiring payment and unable to use e-mail address again

(Topic created: 04-07-2024 02:18 PM)
Clevis1964
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Having just purchased a Samsung Galaxy Active 2 watch, I registered for a Smart Caddie account. Literature states that as I have have the watch I should have subscription to the app, however the app was offering me a 7 day trial with a purchase option. I therefore unsubscribed from the app with the intent to try the sign-up process again.

Unfortunately when trying to sign in, the system stated my email was already in use, however when trying to login using this email I got an error message.

I must say the Smart Caddie app sign-up is not intuitive and is letting down what is probably a great watch. Also, terminology is confusing ie. Smart Caddie, Golfbuddy, GolfzonDeca, Golfwith. At the moment the watch is useless for golf so I will return it unless this can be fixed.

Please delete my email from the Smart Caddie system so I may set up an account afresh.
2 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
You need to reach out to golfbuddy, who makes the smart caddie app. Samsung just integrated it into the watch, they don't handle the subscription services.
0 Likes
Clevis1964
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for feedback, I did reach out to Golfbuddy and they advised that I could only re-register with same email after 30 days - security measure. Not very helpful.

They also recommended I install Golfbuddy rather than Smart Caddie on my phone since the watch is running Tizen OS. The literature received with the watch recommends Smart Caddie installation - can you confirm which one should be chosen please.

0 Likes