Original topic:

Smart watch active 2 not responding

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 01:37 PM)
Nelson Monteiro
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I was using my phone when I went to the swimming pool. I activated the water protection but after a while the watch gave me the message that was rebooting by itself. After a few minutes of no progress, it just switched itself off. I though it ran out of battery as it was around 20% before I leave home. When I got home, left it on the wireless charger all day as the light on the charger was still red. I decided to try again because usually takes about 2h to be fully charged and I have no response from it. It was hot, so I believe it was charging but I tried everything to turn it on and nothing...

I tried hold the power on button for seconds... hold both buttons, put it back on the charger and tried again while the watch was there...

Anyone know what to do?

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Very sorry to hear of this, I know that's frustrating to deal with. Have you tried the steps listed here for the watch not responding: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003105/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes