JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SmartThings app not available???

(Topic created: 09-18-2020 07:41 AM)
userZ8BV9r6Dzx
Asteroid
Options
Smart Home Support

I just got a galaxy watch 46mm and it's supposed to work with my smartthings hub. Samsung says I'm supposed to download the smartthings app to my watch from the store but it doesn't show up in the store. How do i get smartthings to work on this watch??

17 Replies
userm7g5s7F2eN
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

Galaxy watch..... I bough "smart" appliencies from Samsung for 10k and nothing is discoverable throw the app 🙂 very awesome application 🙂 thank you Samsung for bringing smartness in my home! Well done 

0 Likes
userzQoYusoJ6M
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

What kind of appliances did you buy? I have a bunch and they are all discoverable via the SmartThings app. Some have a specific path you have to follow to get them connected.

0 Likes
userau6zYRhOjt
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

3 months later and still nothing !!!!!

0 Likes
pool_shark
Halo
Options
Smart Home Support

I'm with @Hoser13, it works fine for me.

0 Likes
userzQoYusoJ6M
Constellation
Options
Smart Home Support

Go to the Galaxy store and click the "watch" tab on the bottom right. Search for SmartThings and you will find it. 

0 Likes
Big-T
Asteroid
Options
Smart Home Support

not there

0 Likes
userxFkOkAFLvv
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support

This is annoying. I have a watch active, I checked the galaxy store connected to that and smart things is there, it is not there however for the watch 3. I hope the get this sorted soon. However you can control smart things connected devices through bixby voice commands on the watch so this is at least an option.

0 Likes
CoachJonno
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support
still not available for galaxy watch
0 Likes