cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZ8BV9r6Dzx
Asteroid

SmartThings app???

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got a galaxy watch 46mm and it's supposed to work with my smartthings hub. Samsung says I'm supposed to download the smartthings app to my watch from the store but it doesn't show up in the store. How do i get smartthings to work on this watch??

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: SmartThings app???

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, so we actually got contacted by our SmartThings team this morning. The SmartThings app for Galaxy/Gear Watches has been temporarily removed from the Galaxy Apps store while we perform a few updates to the app.  We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What type of device are you pairing the watch with?

Highlighted
userZ8BV9r6Dzx
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oneplus 7 Pro

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you able to find the app in the app store on your phone?

userZ8BV9r6Dzx
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No. I have tried both phone and watch and it doesn't appear anywhere

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If that's the case I would recommend reaching out to our Smartthings department directly. Explain to them the SmartThings application is not located in the store for your phone or watch and they should be able to assist you from there. They can be contacted via 866-813-2404, or by email at support@connecthome.zendesk.com.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, so we actually got contacted by our SmartThings team this morning. The SmartThings app for Galaxy/Gear Watches has been temporarily removed from the Galaxy Apps store while we perform a few updates to the app.  We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userZ8BV9r6Dzx
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have an eta when it will be back?

userQnR2nsAF47
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Six weeks later and still no SmartThings app for the Galaxy Watch.  Unnaceptable Samsung.   Very dissappointing.

userm7g5s7F2eN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Galaxy watch..... I bough "smart" appliencies from Samsung for 10k and nothing is discoverable throw the app Smiley Happy very awesome application Smiley Happy thank you Samsung for bringing smartness in my home! Well done