cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usertqGes78TWY
Asteroid

Smarthings app not available ???

I just had a 46mm Galaxy watch a few weeks ago, and I would like to have the Smartthings application that you are supposed to find by going to the wearable Galaxy app Then in Galaxy store, but the application doesn't appear, I saw an identical question on a Samsung forum and it appeared that an update was in progress and had been removed from the Store, so I agree, but it's been several months since it's been in "Update", so I'd like to know what it is because for this price I'm full of disappointments, but well it shows the time..

9 REPLIES 9
Honored Contributor

Re: Smarthings app not available ???

usertqGes78TWY
Asteroid

I've already the app smart things for phone but my probleme israélienne the app for my Galaxy Watch 46mm

Honored Contributor

@usertqGes78TWY wrote:

I've already the app smart things for phone but my probleme israélienne the app for my Galaxy Watch 46mm

My Galaxy Wearable app shows Smart Things

usertqGes78TWY
Asteroid

Screenshot_2019-09-18-00-12-07-918_com.samsung.android.geargplugin.png

Not mine

Honored Contributor

usertqGes78TWY
Asteroid

Where did you download it in galaxy store  ? 

The probleme can be ly country or my not Samsung phone I don't understand for what reason I can't have it

Honored Contributor

@usertqGes78TWY wrote:

Where did you download it in galaxy store  ? 

The probleme can be ly country or my not Samsung phone I don't understand for what reason I can't have it

I provided link for you, but you said "you already have it".  This smart things is not on my watch. The smart things is on my phone.  

usertqGes78TWY
Asteroid

Screenshot_2019-09-18-00-51-48-136_com.android.chrome.png

I think he says me this because I haven't galaxy store in my phone I can't install it because I haven't in Samsung phone, and the galaxy store of Galaxy wearable don't show me smart things for my watch

Honored Contributor

That could be the problem