Original topic:

Snapchat notification not functioning

(Topic created: 05-31-2022 04:06 PM)
useriT4kr7tpyh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've recently purchased a galaxy watch 4 classic and have experienced the persistent issue that my previous watch had (galaxy watch). What has been happening is that snapchat will disappear entirely from the list of apps to toggle the notifications on or off in the wearable app. It will then reappear in the list and the permission will be disabled thus I do not ever get a notification on my watch. Every time I reenable it after it appears in the list again, within 3 minutes, it is gone. I have not seen anyone really talk about this and the Samsung rep had no clue. I have tired reinstalling the wearable app to no avail. Any help is appreciated.

2 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can definitely understand how frustrating it can be for apps to disappear from the notification list on the Galaxy wearables app. Have you tried force stopping and clearing the cache for the Galaxy wearables app and Snapchat? Go to settings > apps > Galaxy Wearables > tap on force stop > then tap on storage and clear the cache.

I would also recommend reaching out to Snapchat to verify the compatibility of their app with the Galaxy watch 4. 

0 Likes
ex12369
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
🤣
0 Likes