cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Galaxy

So, Where's ours?

So, according to SamMobile, the Watch 3 has yet another update.  So, I'm wondering, where's the update that the Active 2 users were promised a year ago?  Has Samsung blown off all of the suckers that fell for <edit> the fall detection/ECG/BP/etc that they promised a year ago and have yet to deliver?  Is this the way they do Business, I think it's called something like "Bait & Switch"

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-watch-3-update-promises-longer-battery-life-better-tracking/

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: So, Where's ours?

Agree,  This watch has been an expensive piece of disappointment.  Everything was great, at first.  Battery life lasted for several days.  Then they did an update which caused it to drain fast.  Then another update that improved the battery drain, then another update or 2 that have just made it worse and worse.  And, my dang watch is just over a year old!  Now they expect us to shell out another ungodly sum of money for Watch 3.  Fix this barely a year old watch, please!

Highlighted
Constellation

I think they are fixing the battery drain issue!

All these new features will not work if the watch is dead due to the battery drain.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Yup, I am done with Samsung too, been a user since the S2 (skipped the S6). Bought the Active 2 from Costco due to ECG function that was advertised. Horrible Bixby that is unusable on the watch and increasing phone prices that is on par with iPhone is really making me considering switching to iphone 12 and their watch. I just want the phone and watch to work like they are suppose to.
Highlighted
Galaxy

Apparently, my original message didn't meet well with the "ubermeisters", as it removed something they found offensive.  I wonder if it was the question of where is the Active 2 updates? LOL

All is good though, I've since sold the S20 Plus, and have now an Apple iPhone 11 Pro, along with a brand newly ordered Apple watch series 6.

Bye samsung, I'd like to say it was a pleasure, but I can't.