cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

So disappointed, want a refund or at least a very favorable trade-in for Active 2

I purchased the Active 2 specifically for the feature touted to potentially save my life, the ecg.  Otherwise, I am not very interested in wearables.

So now we got the ECG feature mere months before the new and better model is released.  If Samsung did not market the feature as available Q1 2020, I definitely would not have made the purchase and would have waited for the Active 3.

Now I am stuck with what will be an inferior watch and did not get any of the benefits I originally purchased it for.  Yes, I got fooled once, but now I know where I will no longer be spending my money.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: So disappointed, want a refund or at least a very favorable trade-in for A..

Just clarify the there is no active 3 the watch released was the galaxy watch 3 wich is better but it is not part of the active watches the galaxy watch actvie 2 is still the latest in its line. The watch active 2 is cheaper than the Galaxy watch 3. But I do understand how you feel.