Options
Galaxy Watch
New software update for watch  4 out now 
15 Replies
kj8924
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've been checking all day since hearing this and my watch doesn't find the update.
dortyboy
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just downloaded it
0 Likes
kj8924
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
OK hopefully I get it soon. Thanks
Capsfan84
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
This update appears to have broken Google pay on my watch. I get a message when I try to use it stating that my phone is not secure, despite the fact that it worked fine this past weekend.
dortyboy
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sorry. My watch is basic. I don't use any financially features on my phone. I only use it for the health benefits, and telling time
0 Likes
Cuchulainn
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
The update does not appear to have broken mine.It still works fine. Perhaps something corrupted during the install on yours? Maybe check for an update to Google Pay or uninstall and re-install the app?
0 Likes
Capsfan84
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Have you been successfully able to use Google pay in the store since this last update? I plan on submitting a log on Samsung members, but I was also reading on another forum about a number of people that are having issues both using Google pay and adding cards to Google pay ever since this most recent update.
Cuchulainn
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I was able to use it last night. But I hadn't tried adding a card. I had a Google Pay update last night and this AM I could not add another card. I need to see if Google Pay now works after last night's Google Pay update.
0 Likes
Capsfan84
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks, please update this thread if you get a chance. I'm curious as to how widespread this issue is