cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userCngre4aME6
Asteroid

Spotify Remote Not Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How many people are experiencing issues with the romte function for the spotify app? The app will only run spotify via wifi and that plays it straight from the watch and kills the battery quickly. Remote feature doesn't ever connect even though the watch is connected via Bluetooth and it receives notifications and all. Tried the basic rules of the call center help like disconnecting, resetting uninstalling and even a new phone still nothing. Frustrated to say the least. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userCngre4aME6
Asteroid

Re: Spotify Remote Not Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got a response from spotify they are aware of the issues with the app. And say that they are working with samsung to fix the issues and that hopefully they can roll out a update soon. 

12 REPLIES 12
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What type of watch are you using and what type of device are you using with the watch?

userCngre4aME6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im using the samsung galaxy watch with a lg aristo with adriod 8.0 and android 5.0 or higher is needed. Everything is up to date. I have no issues with spotify or using my other watch a fossil smart watch to operate spotify. Been looking into it more and it seems alot of people are having similar issues with spotify app and seems to be more of a watch issue. 

cniec021
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem

Can't play ... after signing in it asks to go to premium on watch.? Glad I just ordred those bluetooth earbudheadphones 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to Spotify directly to verify compatibility.

userCngre4aME6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got a response from spotify they are aware of the issues with the app. And say that they are working with samsung to fix the issues and that hopefully they can roll out a update soon. 

userv4OxUoSZB2
Constellation

No spotify on watch or s10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION
There is no spotify app on my watch or wearables app on my phone I had to reset my watch because of new phone and iv not got spotify on my watch and I had it before when will it be back to download ? Please
userMaIlpROsO0
Constellation

Re: No spotify on watch or s10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You need to go into the galaxy store app then 3 dots in top eight corner, then my page, then all and then choose watch and it'll show all apps that were on your watch spotify should be there it was for me :-) hope this helps people who've lost it due to resetting.

userMaIlpROsO0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You need to go into the galaxy store app then 3 dots in top eight corner, then my page, then all and then choose watch and it'll show all apps that were on your watch spotify should be there it was for me :-) hope this helps people who've lost it due to resetting.

@userv4OxUoSZB2 wrote:
There is no spotify app on my watch or wearables app on my phone I had to reset my watch because of new phone and iv not got spotify on my watch and I had it before when will it be back to download ? Please

userUHnmGV6uxo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much! I was losing my mind trying to retrieve Spotify. You're the real MVP!!!