cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user6YtEU1InHI
Constellation

Spotify in Galaxy watch active 2

I can't find in my watch (Active 2) or phone how to install Spotify. Please tell is just me that I can't find it.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Spotify in Galaxy watch active 2

@user6YtEU1InHI You should be able to download Spotify through the play store on your phone.

user6YtEU1InHI
Constellation

Is not there, I used the Galaxy store on the watch and the first result is Devious Black and Red 12h, I have no idea what that is, but there is no spotify, I used the galaxy store in the phone and is not there either.   Screenshot_20191103-224943_Galaxy Store.jpg

user6YtEU1InHI
Constellation

i bought it in Georgia (Country), I just find out Spotify is not available here, does that mean I can use Spotify in other countries? Europe, Latin America, US?

I'm not from Georgia I'm traveling. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Regrettably support for non-US models is very limited. It may be possible, once you are in a supported region and you adjust the time zone settings that it may allow you to access Spotify. However, I would not be able to confirm this. We suggest reaching out to a support team in the Georgia area for further assistance, as this is where your warranty will be. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html