cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Spotify offline not working

So I have the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 watch (bluetooth) and I have downloaded spotify to play my workout songs for running. I bought the watch so that I did not have to run with my phone. I have downloaded my playlist to the watch (10 songs) over wifi, and sometimes it will work offline. Most of the time, it will only play 1 song, will not be able to skip songs or pause/play songs, and once a song ends I will need to go back into the app to start another song. Sometimes, it does not work all together. Can anyone help with this issue? I have redownloaded the playlist, signed out of the app, and uninstalled and reinstalled spotify to make sure all updates are there. I am not sure how to make this work and becoming extremely frustrated with not being able to play my music while running without my phone. Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Spotify offline not working

Do most of your songs have that grey cloud icon with an x at the bottom? If yes, I have this issue as well. I was searching around earlier and it seems to be fairly widespread. Disappointing.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Nope! Mine once they are downloaded they are green. For you it sounds like they aren't downloaded correctly

Highlighted
Product Expert

see if app has an update

Highlighted
Asteroid

seems as though everything is updated!