Original topic:

Spotify playback issue

(Topic created: 11-07-2021 02:28 PM)
Chaos3841
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
After connecting the watch to the phone and starting the spotify app on my galaxy watch 4 I run into a issue with playing music on the watch instead of my phone (S20 Ultra). After I tap the watch icon it loads into connecting bluetooth when the watch is already connected to the phone. I have no problem playing music on my galaxy watch (2018) version. 
0 Likes
3 Replies
MrRoBoTcHiCkEn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
So after you pair the devices when you hand shake your Galaxy watch and your phone look at your keypad because if you have headphones than your your everything going to be playing for the headphones you got two speakers going to go speaker if I watch it's going to be watched so you have to go to your devices make sure your setting to write in your device's you know you just swipe down to the bottom and you'll see that you should see your watch they're just make sure that you're changing what you want to listen to the music on the apps are getting better at that they're getting smarter but it's best if you make the decision to help all you got to do is just take it out the watch from your phone in the Galaxy watch settings
0 Likes
Chaos3841
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I do not have headphones or earbuds when playing music from galaxy watch 4.
0 Likes
Chaos3841
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Not helped yet
0 Likes