cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Bogdan
Constellation

Steps counting not work

My galaxy watch 6 months old stop to count the steps. If I restart can work for an hour a day or don't work at all. Also the wrist wakeup works here and there not all the time. The hart rate is work from time to time. The alti barometer or the pressure didn't work from beginning. I didn't wash my hands with the watch on. The watch never saw water. I'm not happy with this product anymore.

Did anybody had this kind of issues?

3 REPLIES 3
userv1djhrRVDp
Constellation

Re: Steps counting not work

So I guess Samsung is never going to take ownership of this problem. The very features I bought this watch for don't work (heart rate and step counter). They have you go through all these hoops (resets, etc) knowing that the watch is never going to do what they falsely advertised it does. Absolute trash with no help from Samsung!!!

ReyRex
Asteroid

My watch counts steps, but it doesn't count ANY floors. I work on the fourth floor, and after going up and down 4 times today, the count is 0. The Alt/Barometer has been completely useless. It will not even accept my manual calibration, displaying 0 upon entering.

Red Giant

@Bogdan wrote:

My galaxy watch 6 months old stop to count the steps. If I restart can work for an hour a day or don't work at all. Also the wrist wakeup works here and there not all the time. The hart rate is work from time to time. The alti barometer or the pressure didn't work from beginning. I didn't wash my hands with the watch on. The watch never saw water. I'm not happy with this product anymore.

Did anybody had this kind of issues?

Did you change watch face?  I have seen reports that some watch faces may not be as accurate as others.

If nothing else works you can try resetting the watch.  Before that just backup the watch in Galaxy Wearable app, so you could earily restore it is you so desire