Original topic:

Stolen Galaxy watch 4 classic LTE

(Topic created: 05-13-2022 04:52 PM)
Andre_Grant_JR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Recently like 2 days ago I left my GW4C on the counter of a quick trip, by the time I was 2 mins away I noticed and tried to use smart things to find it and someone had already gotten into it and reset it. They must have been fast because my devices are u locked when within proximity to each other so they did it before I left Quick trip . I also forgot to turn on remote connections when I get my replacement s21Ultra from my care+ membership. I have the imei and i am still making payments on it through tmobile and it was fully charged the day it was taken. Already made police report but haven't heard anything back yet. Anyone have any ideas on what I should do? I already am calling it a loss but if it there is another way tmobile could find it or even samsung or Google that would be awesome 👌 
5 Replies
realaud
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
You should report the liss to TMobile and disconnect it from your account. If it's lte, it has it's own number and they should be able to either locate or disable it. If you got the watch ftom them "free", though, you may still have to pay the balance owed, but at least you won't be paying for the extra device on your account. I don't actually understand, though, (I'm sure you had your reasons) why you would take your watch off in a store. Wven if using Samsung Pay, you can do that with the watch on.
Andre_Grant_JR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
So in Missouri rn it is HOT. like disrespectful hot. And I was drenched in sweat and went to the bathroom to rinse my arms off, unsed water lock, and on desposing the water, I take it off and shake it out as the watch says and I ment to put it in my pocket. 100,000% my fault I hear you. I'm more upset at myself for not paying attention more than I am at the person who took picked something up they did not pay for.
0 Likes
realaud
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch

The important thing is that you have T-Mobile unlink the watch's phone number from your phone and disable the LTE service to the watch.

Just FYI, should you get a new watch...the watch is completely water resistant, even if you don't engage the water lock. I swim with it almost every day and shower with it, so a little sink water isn't going to hurt it.

DarkPhox
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Water lock only disables the touch screen so it doesn't get accidental touches from water on the screen
But as you said it's water resistant either way
realaud
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Also, you dont have to take it off to shake the water off. Shaking your arm will do it. Personally, i never shake it at all, even after coming out of the pool.
0 Likes