Original topic:

Supported Golf Apps

(Topic created: 01-01-2020 01:10 PM)
user0tEYHSNlm1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Does any one know of any Golf Apps that are supported on the Active 2 watch, or are specific to Active 2?

Those apps that I did find (like Hole19) that support smartwatches, seem not to support the Tizen OS wirth the Galaxy Wearables software, but require Wear OS 2.

I did hear of one app that specifically supports the Active 2, but cannot find any reference to it.

Thanks for any help.

Nick

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Have you opened "Galaxy Store", click on "Watch" and search for 'golf'? 

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Watch

Have you opened "Galaxy Store", click on "Watch" and search for 'golf'? 

0 Likes
user0tEYHSNlm1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks a lot - that helped and I found the one I was trying to find that is specifically for the Active 2

0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Watch

@user0tEYHSNlm1 wrote:

Thanks a lot - that helped and I found the one I was trying to find that is specifically for the Active 2

Great! Glad that I could help. 

0 Likes
userYKSVWhZpnm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, Could you tell me the app that LongHiker  found that was specifically for the Active 2.

Thanks

@LongHiker wrote:

@user0tEYHSNlm1 wrote:

Great! Glad that I could help. 

0 Likes
userYCmGi8LfEF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Could you please share your findings. What golf app is specifically for the Active 2?

0 Likes
usermLrpT4twPg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

What was the one specifically for the Active 2? ive been using smart caddie on my Gear S3 frontier but have an Active 2 now.

0 Likes
userW4ADvJmGJH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Try golf pad. But it isn't free.

0 Likes
Nicknacker
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I tried Golf Pad and only used it a couple of times.  I don't recall now why, but I didn't like it at all.  I don't believe Golf Pad shows the distance of your shot while playing, which is a deal breaker to me.  My Garmin watches have all shown me this stat.  I hit the ball and once I arrive wherever it landed, I can see how far it traveled.  This is huge if you play much.  It also will save you strokes because it will help give you an idea of where your ball is based on how far you usually hit the ball with that club.  For example, I hit my driver about 225 on average.  If I'm having trouble finding my ball, I make sure to look at my watch and go out around that yardage - it has saved me on numerous occasions.

FaFeNsE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

It's a shame that Tizen doesn't have free and good golf apps like android Wear 2 or apple. The ones you have are premium and you have to pay. I have the galaxy watch active 2 is considered as premium by samsung, however it does not follow some modalities such as Golf. I do not advise to buy. Possibly my next watch will be an Apple or an android wear 2.

0 Likes