cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Swimming detection keeps turning off and on ALL day - and while it is charging.

Two days ago my watch decided to start automatically tracking swimming on my watch but I am not swimming.  It even does it while on the charger.  I have cleared the cache on the Samsung Health app, I have powered off and on my watch, I have force stopped the galaxy app and the Samsung Health app, I don't have swimming as a top three exercise on my app, and I checked for updates (which it recently did.) It's driving me nuts and running my battery down fast.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Swimming detection keeps turning off and on ALL day - and while it is charging.

Have you tried resetting your watch?

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

Can I please have your full model number, software version, Bluetooth or LTE, service provider, device your watch is paired with and the Android version on that device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Swimming detection keeps turning off and on ALL day - and while it is charging.

Model number - SM-R810

Software version - R810XXU1DTA4

Bluetooth 

Service provider - Verizon

Device your watch is paired with and the Android version on that device? - Samsung Galaxy S9

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hi there, were you able to reset your watch?

Highlighted
Asteroid

I did reset it. Lost all my data, and literally while it sat next to my phone getting reconnected it was showing I was swimming again.... 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend having your device checked out by a certified technician. I'd be more than happy to set this service up to have your device shipped in, just provide the following information via private message:

Serial number

Full Name

Street Address

Email Address

Phone Number