JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tab Active 3 connect to Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created: 12-22-2021 06:25 AM)
user4ZPWpSNl6x
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I can understand that Samsung don’t allow a tablet to connect with Galaxy Watch 4.

However, some tablets including Tab Active 3 is design as Phone+Tablet. It is in fact a phone with Tablet functions. I am using it as my main phone too.

I wish Samsung can allow “Phone Tablet” to connect Galaxy watch 4.

Thanks for considering it!

0 Likes
4 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Can you get the Samsung Wear and Samsung Heath apps on your phablet?
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
According to this, you may be able to use the Watch3. Or the Watch4, if your carrier supports Google Mobile Services on your device.Screenshot_20211128-212211_Edge_67750_1638163332.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch

Unfortunately both our carrier tablets, meaning the ones which have phone capabilities, and our wifi only tablets are not compatible with Tizen software. Tizen is the software which runs on our watches, including the watch 4 as it is integrated with the wear OS for that model. As the watches do not support Google Mobile Services, even the older model watches would be incompatible. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user4ZPWpSNl6x
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

It don’t make any sense that Samsung does not allow Carrier Tablet connecting to Watch 4. The marketing efforts of the two class of products are cancelling each other. Think about pls 

0 Likes