Constellation

Tab on back of active 2 44mm purpose?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

1593385282470673831308.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Tab on back of active 2 44mm purpose?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe what you are describing is a connector for the factory to flash parts of the ROM that you can't get to, do analysis, and troubleshooting.  All (AFIK) have one, the Apple's is inside the band connector, and is really tiny.  Special tools/connectors are needed to connect.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is supposed to be a cover backing. Looks like something broke off of your watch20200628_160705.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the backing and put it back on after I posted this. I'm just not sure of the openings purpose lol.

Highlighted
Sun

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It looks like something may have broken off the back of your watch. There is supposed to be a cover. Do you have warranty on the watch?

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yes I have finally found my issue. I was sent a refurbished active 2 missing that piece. Im not sure what to do. Or where I can get one. Can anybody please help me. The seller on ebay seems to not care at all i need help. My first smart watch ever i was excited until now. Just got this yesterday 

Highlighted
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe what you are describing is a connector for the factory to flash parts of the ROM that you can't get to, do analysis, and troubleshooting.  All (AFIK) have one, the Apple's is inside the band connector, and is really tiny.  Special tools/connectors are needed to connect.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Buyspry is the seller I bought this from on ebay. I received the watch Saturday the 25th. I received the watch like this, missing the little tab on the stainless steel casing. I also purchased insurance for 25$ labeled as non accident insurance. I believe that was a waist of $ as well. Under consumer law are they required to issue a refund or any type of replacement or fix? Please help. I plan on contacting them today. But I'd like some advice from here first. I do not want this to backfire in my face and have these people tell me that they can not help! Thank you guys!