JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Terrible burn on wrist

(Topic created: 07-21-2021 08:54 PM)
LizKatie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I woke up to a terrible burn on my wrist exactly where the monitor sits.  It is blistered, broken skin and severely painful.  I am very concerned and upset. I purchased the watch may of 2020 and wear it daily.  Please help. 

6 Replies
philb04
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Woww... just wow omg... good u took pic. Should tell report put claim in to Samsung and Consumer Protection in US. Are u in US ? was just reading Samsung has lots online fine print bout batteries in phones tablet, watches can overheat blahblah .. and ohh just take it off.. let cool down.. But u wear fell asleep like a lot keep watch on.. very dangerous.. what a burn!!
You go to Dr too get some skin creme? plus get medical evaluation and document it. Samsung is totally Liable for this.. Rediculous!
Do does Apple watches have this problem ever ? wonder.
All these Lithium batteries are so very dangerous and erratic get hot quickly at any moment. Airlines FAA have learned to ban them mostly on aircraft after bad explosions fires. Battery tech is so weak so far to go figure out.. just ask ElonM his Tesla electric boxes on wheels
LizKatie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes im in US. I don't know where to start. I did see my Dr today and got burn cream. The pain is terrible. Samsung is completely liable.
Rogue74
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
That burn looks extremely painful wow. I hope it gets better but did the watch explode on your wrist while you happened to be asleep? I remember my brother got a new watch for his birthday as soon as he put it on it exploded 😳
philb04
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
What u gonna do ? Who your carrier ? Att ? or MetroPCS I have. Or Tmobil or Verizon ?
id go straight to that vendor store show them.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

@LizKatie I certainly understand how upsetting this is. I would like to have our specialized team look into this further for you. Will you please send a private message with the following? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the watch:
Serial number or IMEI number of the watch:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

@LizKatie Good morning, I just wanted to follow up to see if you are still in need of assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes