Original topic:

Terrible customer service

(Topic created: 06-15-2021 03:08 PM)
Slinkmister
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I will never call Samsung customer service again that in fact I will be leaving Samsung and become a customer of a different kind of product I called them because I have a problem with a watch band and they're telling me I have to buy a new one I think that is totally ridiculous the 1 I got when it was brand new had a rip in it and they're telling me that I have to buy a brand new 1 no thank you I'm not spending a good harder money for a warranty issue so they can take their product and shove it where the Sun don't shine
9 Replies
Meowth907
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Mistakes are what makes us human
0 Likes
userMUtbDURjyV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Watch bands aren't that bad to replace. Depending on what your looking for. You can get one on Amazon
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
It was ripped when she took possession of it. Brand new. I'm sure Amazon has one but don't forget were talking Samsung
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Why did you accept the watch with the ripped band? Of course now you set yourself up to have to buy another one. How long have you had it? Bands are probably not covered under warranty anyway so it's your fault for taking a watch with a ripped band. It's not Samsung's fault. Should I buy a phone with a cracked screen? Same principle.
Slinkmister
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I did not see the rip underneath where the Brown part of the band is I've only had it less than 3 months
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Oh then try your warranty. Of course it's almost guaranteed that they will blame you and you have no recourse but Amazon
0 Likes
Slinkmister
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I did they said i would have to buy a new band
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
They won't accept responsibility for it. Typical Samsung reply
0 Likes
johnnyjwood
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Went thru the same thing except mine didn't fit. 1st they said I couldn't get a larger band that I would have to pay extra for a different watch. Then after I said no way all of a sudden they find a larger band for $50+. Wow really. Done with Samsung
0 Likes