cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Text messages on Galaxy Watch 3

I have a Note 20 Ultra and Galaxy Watch 3. I've restarted both numerous times, and this has been happening for weeks. When I get text messages often they go to my phone, but not my watch, I've always had them going only to my watch when I'm wearing it. If I open the messages app on my watch there won't be new messages, but if I set my phone down and walk away, when my watch disconnects from the phone and connects to LTE or wifi all of a sudden ALL of the texts I've gotten all day suddenly start coming up on my watch, so if I've gotten 20 texts that day, I will suddenly get 20 consecutive notifications and texts on my watch. If my watch is disconnected from my phone it will get the texts in real time, but won't receive them while connected. 
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Text messages on Galaxy Watch 3

This sounds like AT&T...I've gone rounds about this issue in the past when I had my note 9 and Gear S3...I suggest you take it to the provider and fight them
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Text messages on Galaxy Watch 3

I too have this problem with my Samsung S10 and the Galaxy watch 3. Very fustrating. The watch works fine when I turn off bluetooth, but then battery usage goes way up. I'd only get one day instead of three days when I'm connected to my phone.