cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lklisch90
Constellation

Text messages

I updated software on my iPhone and now can not get text messages on my watch. I receive other notifications. Also, my watch gets notification when I make a call from my phone but for when incoming calls. I went through trouble shooting tips from user manual. I went through the phone app. There is not a 'text message' icon in the settings 

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Text messages

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out. May I ask what type of watch are you using with your iPhone?

userNbOIClgAxe
Constellation

Galaxy Watch 46mm and the iPhone X with ISO 13 for me.

lklisch90
Constellation

It's an iphone XS

userNbOIClgAxe
Constellation

I am having the same issue. I have a Galaxy Watch 46mm, paired with the iPhone X. Everything was working perfectly, until I updated to ISO 13. It got so frustrating, I factory reset both the watch and my phone. However, it didn't fix the issue. I get push-notifications on everything but text messages. Any help would be great.

userbWVRVFK0EC
Constellation

Sadly I have the same problem. 
no text messages after the galaxy update and the iOS 13.1.2 update. 
loaded 13.1.3 hoping for something to improve. Now it's worse. I still don't get texts but now it also keeps dropping the Bluetooth connection. 

let's hope Samsung is actually fixing this since this has been going on far too long 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@userbWVRVFK0EC wrote:

Sadly I have the same problem. 
no text messages after the galaxy update and the iOS 13.1.2 update. 
loaded 13.1.3 hoping for something to improve. Now it's worse. I still don't get texts but now it also keeps dropping the Bluetooth connection. 

let's hope Samsung is actually fixing this since this has been going on far too long 

The downside of this is that the issue can be iOS13 as well as Samsung's app

user2WqRopJWoz
Constellation

I am having the same issue with a Gear Fit 2. Very frustrating and I loved my watch. Will this be addressed? Otherwise I'm going to look for a new compatible watch.