cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userjZILPkdj8l
Asteroid

The heart rate sensor stopped working after the Watch One UI OS update!

Hi,

I have updated my Galaxy Watch S3 Frontier to the Watch One UI OS a couple of days ago, and since then the heart rate seonor is not working.

This is affecting me from recieving the notifications when wearing the watch only and also I had to disable the security becasue the OS can't tell if you are wearing the watch or not.

Please I need your help and guidance. The watch was perfectly working before the update.

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: The heart rate sensor stopped working after the Watch One UI OS update!

Have you tried unpairing and re-pairing your watch?

userjZILPkdj8l
Asteroid

I tried to reset it, but same result, the sensor isn't lighting at all.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for that information. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message?

userjZILPkdj8l
Asteroid

Details were sent as guided.

userNuBhXwFHjg
Constellation

SM-R760

R5AK109E2L

After this last update my watch will not count steps nor reas heart rate. I have tried everything. Extremely disappointed that I can’t get anyone to help on the phone.... please I need help

userr4CbZ0wCsv
Constellation

I'm having the same issue. I placed it on the charger and the next morning the sensor isn't working and the watch is getting extremely hot. I rebooted, I reset it, still nothing.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userr4CbZ0wCsv Can you send a PM here with your model and serial number?

userrrdVXcXcLO
Astronaut

Yea, the same Problem!!! @samsung, have you a standardised testing-process at all? After your rollouts, the software is allways so buggy, that it is not anymore usable!! That points to huge problems in your software development-processes, seems to be not very structured at all!!!

Also your Strava-Sync is not working anymore!! And this after 2 Years of bugreports of numerous users!!!

Do you care about users or just about fancy useless UI's?

I don't recommend to by Samsung-Watches anymore!!! Don't buy this products, the users have to make pressure, that the Software-Department of Samsung changes something in their processes! It's really a shame, because the hardware would be really great, but Samsung is not capable ob clamping together a usable Software!

userrrdVXcXcLO
Astronaut

I figured out, that when you press both buttons on the watch and force a reboot, afterwards it will work till the next charching!

@samsung: pleas make your job!!!