cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Slevin_
Constellation

This is why Samsung dont care about galaxy watch Issues !!!!

I think they are working on a brand new watch that can compete to the apple watch serie 4.

the galaxy watch with the old Bluetooth 4.2 and miserable 4gb of storage is just a ridiculous  design update of the frontier 3.

She can’t compare to the Bluetooth 5 and the 16gb storage of all the Apple Watch series 4.

i returned mine because the sleep tracking was not accurate and i had to stop it myself every morning.

i had no issue with my gear fit pro 2 only the battery life was too short.

Guess what?

I now have a serie 4 and she work perfectly without any issue.

5 REPLIES 5
userARx0s0TnGk
Constellation

Re: This is why Samsung dont care about galaxy watch Issues !!!!

I wish I could return mine but no such option in my country. 

I am past my return window. Regret not returning it!

userBe6HpHOYs3
Constellation

yep me two - I was swindled into buying two of these thinking they would be good for sport again- just outside the refund window

even waited a couple of months for them to be revealed and preordered - how foolish do I feel - my last samsung product for sure

SCADAman29325
Cosmic Ray

Wow, this is my first, and I'm pretty happy. I've started a health kick with it, pretty neat. Series 4 specs sound good, I wonder how long it takes for me to run into a RAM issue. I like the style, not ostentatious.
userb85gdD5O6F
Constellation

I got a Pro2 for Christmas... If you're really interested in fitness tracking, heart rate monitoring, etc, you should get a fitbit or a Garmin. Samsung would have had to do a complete 180 to the series 4 to get close to either of these (at least what I've heard about the Garmin). My fitbit is several years old now but is still head and shoulders above the brand new Samsung when it comes to tracking health items.