userOTOOHH0QYd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

20210505_092920.jpg

20210505_092859.jpg

20210505_092926.jpg

Hi! 

I woke up with 3 burns on my left wrist this morning from the sensor of my Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2.  I was only asleep for 3 hours. The two larger ones are circular shaped. The worst one has bubbled up and they are extremely painful. My husband bought me this watch as a gift, and I have not had any previous issues. The worst burn is on the right side of my left wrist, followed by the left side of my left wrist, and a small one underneath my left wrist this is terribly pain and horrifying. 

0 Likes
8 Replies
userKnABOr2fEG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
OH MY GOSH. I am so sorry for you. I would call the doctor and ask for a prescription for Silva Derm. Doctors are telling surgical patients to use this. I personally know how good it works. It also helps with the pain. My cardiologist recommended it after open heart surgery I had. Now I use it for EVERYTHING.
userOTOOHH0QYd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks!!! Yes! Silvaderm is great!! 

0 Likes
userKnABOr2fEG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
It is amazing on burns!!!
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Cathyfam
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi, I think have the same watch and I've been using it for almost 2 months. How long have you had yours for and should I worry about a burn?
userOTOOHH0QYd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, 

I have had my watch for about a year. I have loved it! No problems until this... 😔 I hope you love it as much as I have and this is a freak accident! 

0 Likes
poky3210
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've had mine for about a year and don't have any problems. I'm not saying that you couldn't have a problem I just haven't had any
userOTOOHH0QYd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've had mine for about a year! Hoping this is an isolated situation!

0 Likes