Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Driven
Asteroid

Timer App Removed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As promised, here is another thread about our missing Timer app. Resetting the watch to work with my new S10+removed the Timer. So bad! A smartwatch with no timer?

I used this app every day, unlike any other app on the watch. How could they just remove it? What was wrong with it? I get it if there was an update but to just take it away was not good.

Please give us our timer back!

@SamsungAdam 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ozmale
Asteroid

Re: Timer App Removed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The original "timer" app has just reappeared in my "download history"  installed and working fine.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
userwIVvYIkXdv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same here after S10+ upgrade.
userwRi4afh6eQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Not only would I like to know why this keeps happening, but why this app and the stopwatch app aren't preloaded instead of some of the other junk they put on there that I never use. Been here since S2 watch and wonder why watch functions aren't built into the watch.
NenadBulatovic
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
@SamusngAdam I also lost Samsung Timer App on my Gear S3 Frontier when switched from A5 to new phone A9. Amd there is no Samsung Timer App in Galaxy Store.
useruWOoXWH6FT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I agree we need this app back. So ridiculous that they removed it from the app store.
Ozmale
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Exactly why would it be so hard to include a stopwatch and countdown times withing the firmware and have it stay there rather then keep getting removed at most updates.
Ozmale
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The original "timer" app has just reappeared in my "download history"  installed and working fine.

View solution in original post

NJBOBAFETT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Ozmale this sounds promissing!!!   where do you find download history?

Ozmale
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

"Wear" app,

"Apps", 

3 dots top right,

"download history"