JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Timer App Removed

(Topic created: 03-10-2019 02:53 PM)
Driven
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

As promised, here is another thread about our missing Timer app. Resetting the watch to work with my new S10+removed the Timer. So bad! A smartwatch with no timer?

I used this app every day, unlike any other app on the watch. How could they just remove it? What was wrong with it? I get it if there was an update but to just take it away was not good.

Please give us our timer back!

@SamsungAdam 

8 Replies
userwIVvYIkXdv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same here after S10+ upgrade.
Jnewkirk5
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Not only would I like to know why this keeps happening, but why this app and the stopwatch app aren't preloaded instead of some of the other junk they put on there that I never use. Been here since S2 watch and wonder why watch functions aren't built into the watch.
NenadBulatovic
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
@SamusngAdam I also lost Samsung Timer App on my Gear S3 Frontier when switched from A5 to new phone A9. Amd there is no Samsung Timer App in Galaxy Store.
0 Likes
useruWOoXWH6FT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I agree we need this app back. So ridiculous that they removed it from the app store.
0 Likes
Ozmale
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Exactly why would it be so hard to include a stopwatch and countdown times withing the firmware and have it stay there rather then keep getting removed at most updates.
0 Likes
Solution
Ozmale
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

The original "timer" app has just reappeared in my "download history"  installed and working fine.

NJBOBAFETT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Ozmale this sounds promissing!!!   where do you find download history?

0 Likes
Ozmale
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

"Wear" app,

"Apps", 

3 dots top right,

"download history"

0 Likes