cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Driven
Asteroid

Re: Timer App missing from Galaxy Watch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why did you mark this as a solution, @SamsungAdam ?

The app we're all missing is not even on the store. Since you marked this as solved, I'm going to open a new issue for this.

NenadBulatovic
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This is not correct. There is NO Samsung Timer App in Galaxy app store! Checked it few minutes ago.
userTgx6IhgdOL
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Beware of link above - it automatically charged £5.99 without any warning of the cost! Timer which should have been a stock item cost more than the satnav! 

Still my fault - should have been more careful. 

user7ua6m7be0S
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No nothing wrong with your phone it's just a piece of rubbish Samsung watch that doesn't work properly heart rate doesn't work no stopwatch no timer for the money they ask you better off spending it on another brand

userowqw0oRC1x
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

it took me  a few minutes to remember, you have to grab timer from the store as noted by the other reply

RevitaChan
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here. I use galaxy watch and also changed my phone from Oppo into Samsung but there was timer when I'm using Oppo but there isn't in Samsung. This is silly. I'm still trying to find it everyday on galaxy apps.

user0YjvO9XvWU
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Finally found it:

GalaxyApps - Search for Timer - change from 'Watch faces' to 'Apps' (just under the search field).

Highlighted
useri6wcREwoag
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

March 2019, there is no Samsung timer app in galaxy store. Was my most used app on frontier, and I miss it.

useroYE3U7nX6S
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

2nd March 2019. I concur - the is no Samsung timer app available under 'watch' on the Galaxy Store for the Galaxy Watch. Just a lot of 3rd party apps most that needs to be purchased.

It's almost laughable that a 2019 Smart watch doesn't come standard with a TIMER as default, and then you can't even download the app that was previously available in the store?!?!? Come on - someone please sort out this very frustrating problem!

Again - I had no trouble with any of the other common apps (Alarm, Stopwatch etc) which I installed with no fuss.

useri6wcREwoag
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

March 6, still no timer in galaxy store. Can we please have any update on the problem? I still have some time to return my watch to store, and I would like to know are there any chances to have this very basic feature available again?