JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Timer App missing from Galaxy Watch

(Topic created: 03-10-2019 01:00 AM)
userI6X2EbKV3y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I upgraded from the Gear S2 to the Galaxy Watch and I truly love the watch. But there is an app on the S2 that I used all of the time, but it is not on the Galaxy Watch. It is the timer app. I used it when cooking and also the stop watch. I can't believe that such a useful little app was removed from the Galaxy Watch. Also, you advertise the watch as being connected to Samsung SmartThings. However, there is no app on the watch or in the Samsung Apps that allows me to control my SmartThings. 

62 Replies
userTVoC07RxPj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
same problem for me, after an update no more apps...
userA7Gi5XFOnp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I love Samsung but I do rely on that timer, dont make me go to apple for this small thing

userD29Jvofqmq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

i have same issue... it worked with my s8.. now i have upgraded to the s10+ and it got rid of my apps on my galaxy watch and the timer is no longer available in the store to download.. tried switching back to the s8 and it was there... switched back again to the s10 and it is no longer there... samsung please fix this asap

0 Likes
userD29Jvofqmq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

i have same issue... it worked with my s8.. now i have upgraded to the s10+ and it got rid of my apps on my galaxy watch and the timer is no longer available in the store to download.. tried switching back to the s8 and it was there... switched back again to the s10 and it is no longer there... samsung please fix this asap

useruWOoXWH6FT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same problem here just upgraded to s10 from s8 with Galaxy watch. Lost all my apps during the switch, even Samsung-produced ones. Had to manually install Spotify as it didn't show up in the store. Stopwatch was there, but timer is nowhere to be found. Need this app! Please bring it back.
Terminatorbob
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Why is this something that needs to be downloaded to begin with? This should be on the watch by default!
userGeh55VEqIh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have just the same issue. After switching to S10+ there is no timer app on the watch, and moreover the download link is not working. I really need this app as all of the guys above. Samsung please reply, it is not funny any more!

NenadBulatovic
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I think no one from Samsung watches this thread anymore. Maybe we should start new thread? Or they really do not care for their users?
0 Likes
user9JbuSrGSgo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same here. Upgrade to s10 phone and timer not showing as a option any longer. Gear s3. 

0 Likes
userLe6JjexZqc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Me too, upgrade to s10 and the timer app is gone. Want to download again on galaxy store buy but it's not there. But the app still available at my gear S2. Samsung please fix this ASAP
0 Likes